IMS wraps: IMS Sterilisation and Storage Paper
For maximum protection, keep it under IMS wraps! The best combination of softness and added strength.
The IMS sterile wrap is ideal for sterile storage and subsequently covering the hygienic work surface. Two functions are thus achieved by one product which saves time and money. The Hu-Friedy IMS sterilisation wrap is designed to overcome the oftentimes harsh conditions prior to, during and after sterilisation without problems. The unique composition of textile fibers makes the wrap soft enough for packaging yet robust for sterilisation and storage. The available monitor tapes guarantee that the packaging does not open up during the process and the color strips indicate what is not yet sterilised or already is. Hu-Friedy’s premium grade wrap is composed of textiles that are strong yet soft, reducing the potential for stress points at corners and tearing. Compatible with steam, ETO and gamma methods of sterilization
Partcode: IMS-1210M - 600 x 600 mm for DIN and Container Cassettes (500 sheets)
Partcode: IMS-1210MH - 600 x 600 mm for DIN and Container Cassettes (100 sheets)
Partcode: IMS-1211M - 375 x 375 mm for 1/4 DIN Cassettes (1000 sheets)
Partcode: IMS-1211MH - 375 x 375 mm for 1/4 DIN Cassettes (100 sheets)
Partcode: IMS-1212M - 500 x 500 mm for 1/2 DIN Cassettes (500 sheets)
Partcode: IMS-1212MH - 500 x 500 mm for 1/2 DIN Cassettes (100 sheets)
Remember, wraps make excellent tray covers
DID YOU KNOW HOW TO WRAP YOUR CASSETTES?
The Hu-Friedy Bagette self-sealing sterilisation pouch line includes a variety of sizes created to fit all your sterilisation needs.
Four of the sizes were specifically designed to fit our line of IMS cassettes. And four additional sizes are available for other items including rubber dam clamps, burs, hand pieces and loose instruments. Made of high quality medical grade paper and multi-layer plastic, the pouches include strong seals to prevent breaches and built in internal and external indicators for Steam and EO processes.
Feature and Benefits
- Process indicators are located both internal and external to the instrument/cassette area and respond to all variables: time, temperature and saturated steam
- Includes indicators for both Steam and EO processes - no need for offices to inventory different pouches for different processes
- Maintains sterility of contents for up to 1 year post sterilisation: Pouches are designed and tested to maintain the integrity of properly processed devices for up to one year as long as the pouch remains properly sealed, undamaged, and stored at temperatures between 59-95°F (15-35°C), in an environment with relative humidity below 70%
- Thick, strong seals protect against cassette and instrument breaches
- High quality material construction - medical grade paper provides strength and durability. Multi-layer blue film allows user to easily see any tears in film
- Thumb notch allows for easy opening of the pouch
- Wide self-seal adhesive strip easily and securely seals pouch to provide reliable seal
- Lead free and not made with natural rubber latex. Safe for staff and patients with latex sensitivity or allergies
Wrapping Techniques: Gift and hospital Style
Easy wrapping for efficient sterilisation and organisation with Hu-Friedy IMS System!