Reduce your daily DUWL treatment to a simple annual routine. One DentaPure™ Cartridge = 365 days of safe, dental unit water. It provides safe and compliant treatment water, ensuring that your practice meets or exceeds microbiological water quality standards.
What you can’t see may harm your patients, your staff and your practice’s reputation.
DentaPure Cartridge table of partcodes:
- DPI365B10 - DentaPure® 365 Day Independent Water Bottle Cartridge
- DPI365M10 - DentaPure® 365 Day Municipal (City) Water Cartridge
- DPTEST - DentaPure® Iodine Test Strips (Box of 50)
• Elemental iodine (I2) is non-allergenic; safe for patients to ingest
• Contains no silver
• Not restricted by the EPA Rule BMP for Dental Amalgam Waste
• No harsh chemicals
• Dispose of used cartridges in your regular trashEffective
• In independent ADA testing, the DentaPure™ Cartridge performed at =10 CFU/mL
• EPA registered to provide =200 CFU/mL
• 1 DentaPure Cartridge delivers safe, compliant water for 365 days, or 240L of water if usage records are keptSimple
• Installs in minutes
• Compatible with bottle and municipal systems
• Can use either tap or distilled water
• Once the DentaPure Cartridge is installed, no monitoring or shocking protocol is required for the life of the cartridgeReliable
• Reduces the possibility of human error
• In independent ADA testing, the DentaPure DPI365M10 Cartridge effectively treated 645L of water
• Will not interfere with dental materials and bonding
• No concerns with dental unit corrosion or etching
• Crosstex reminds you when it’s time to change cartridges
For questions or concerns related to the DentaPure Cartridge and water testing results, please CONTACT US.