The SporeClear Medical Device Disinfectants are Hu-Friedy’s answer to surface disinfection in the dental office. This one-step formula cleans and disinfects critical workspaces within 1 minute of contact. It offers a fast, simple and effective answer to creating a safe work environment protecting dental staff and their patients from harmful pathogens. Sporeclear disinfectants are non-alcohol based, free of aldehydes, chlorine, phenols, peroxide and nonylphenol ethoxylates, making them compatible with all washable surfaces and eco-friendly.
At Hu-Friedy, we create innovative solutions to help dental professionals perform at their best.
Fast solutions for effective disinfection in less than 1 minute
- Unique patented formulation eliminates spores, viruses, bacteria and fungi (including C. Difficile, Hepatitis B/C, H1N1, MRSA, TB and NDM-1) within 1 minute
- Formula is non-alcohol based, free of aldehydes, chlorine, phenols, peroxide and nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs)
- Non-abrasive, non-corrosive and non-volatile making it safe to use on all surfaces
- Available in multiple formats to meet all disinfection needs including wipes, liquid spray and concentrate
MEETS ALL EU REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING
VAH/DGHM listed as a surface disinfectant, tested according to new standard method.
SporeClear Medical Device Disinfectants include:
- MSCD354160 - Wipes, 160 wipe canister
MSCD354161 - Wipes 160 wipe refill pack
- MSCD354200 - Wipes, 200 wipe canister
- MSCD356750 - Liquid Spray, 750 ml bottle with trigger spray
- MSCW35C01 - Concentrated Formula, 1L bottle (1L concentrate makes 12.5L of Solution)
BUY NOW ON HU-FRIEDY SHOP